Tuesday, August 19, 2014

An Introduction....

A Ranch Wife, Mom, and a Business Owner?

Yes, I tend to wear many hats, but those are some of my most important!

I have been married to my wonderful husband for a little over 6 years. We are currently living on a ranch and we have two amazing boys! I also, am the owner of Buckaroo Boutique, a home based business.

I started Buckaroo Boutique in 2007 as a way to get really cute purses for myself and family. I then started to get in cute bags and jewelry for my friends as gifts...and they couldn't get enough! With much encouragement, I decided to take this to the next step...home parties! I think my first home party consisted of a pair of flip flops, a purse, a couple wallets and a few pieces of jewelry. Lets just say I could fit it all in a smaller box! These days, I can barely fit everything in a Mega Cab!

The name Buckaroo Boutique came from one of my dearest friends. One day I was frantically texting her asking her advice and telling her name ideas. I knew I wanted it to be Buckaroo____________?? But for some reason, my mind was drawing a blank! Thank goodness for friends, she simply added Boutique!

I love to be apart of making ladies feel great. Its amazing what a simple bracelet can add to your outfit! Always making me think of this quote "If you are confident, you are beautiful" Unknown

Thank you for reading my first blog and slight introduction.
 
 
 

Thaysha

Buckaroo Boutique
www.buckarooboutique.com
Facebook-BuckarooBoutique
Instagram- @buckarooboutique
Twitter- @buckarooboutiqu

No comments:

Post a Comment